[Aikido] Weekend Seminars and Tournament

Jeffrey Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Fri Nov 2 00:55:43 EDT 2007

Hey everybody,

So, our event is coming up fast, this weekend in fact. Registration
begins 9:00 AM on Saturday and runs until 5:30, with dinner at 7:30,
and from 9:00-12:30 on Sunday. Registration for the entire weekend is
going to cost $15 for Vassar community members. This price includes
all the seminars and randori, lunch, and dinner at El Castillo.

Also, we need help setting up mats, tables, and chairs on Friday
evening. We are planning on meeting at Walker at 5:00 to set things
up, followed by a small party in Strong MPR. We are planning on
having some food and watching a martial arts movie (bring movies you
have if you want to watch them and we will vote on which one).

I hope to see everyone there.

Jeff Stickle