[Aikido] Bake Sale

Jeffrey Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Tue Nov 27 01:15:38 EST 2007

Hey everybody,

So, the Aikido Club is putting on a bake sale this Wednesday and
Thursday in College Center from 10 to 4/5.  I know this is kind of
last minute, but we could really use whatever help we can get to man
the table all day, so it would be greatly appreciated if you can come
help sit at the table and sell cookies and brownies in whatever free
time you have during the day.

Right now we desperately need someone to cover from 3:00-4:30 on
Thursday. All the board members are filling in at whatever times are
possible, so we really need one of the newer members to help out at
that time. Please email me if you can come sit at that time or would
be willing to come at any other time so that people don't have to sit
alone.

See you at practice!

Jeff