[Aikido] Come to Saturday Practice

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri Oct 5 18:03:38 EDT 2007

Dear Everybody,

   Sorry that I have been out all week.  My parent's were in NYC and I had
to play tour guide.

   Manny said that he would be up for Saturday practice.  For the
beginners, Manny Vargas Sensei is a 7 time US National Champ and you HAVE
to train with him.  So everyone please come if at all possible.

Yours,

Sean

At 02:37 PM 10/5/2007, you wrote:
>Hey everyone,
>
>So, we were supposed to have an party for the Aikido Club tonight,
>but because of time and location problems, as well as the typical
>chaos caused by midterms, we are going to postpone the party until
>after October Break. I'll let everyone know later when it is actually
>going to be held. Sorry about the late notice. See you all soon.
>
>Jeff

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn
Assistant Professor of Economics