[Aikido] Upcoming Events

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri Sep 28 11:07:52 EDT 2007

Dear Jun and Jeff,

   I have to show my parents around the NYC area for the next week, playing
tour guide.  So if you guys (Jun and Jeff) could cover practice for me on
Sunday and Tuesday, that would be great.  I should most likely be at
Thursday practice next week, in which case you'll all get to meet my parents.

Yours,

Sean

At 10:23 PM 9/27/2007, dijing at optonline.net wrote:

>So I assume there is no Sat practice since we need people to man a table?
>
>Regards
>
>Jun

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn