[Aikido] Saratoga Martial Arts Festival

Jeffrey Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:29:31 EST 2008

Hello everybody,

I've been announcing this at practice a little bit. Saratoga Martial Arts Festival is coming up very soon and this year it is to be held on February 23 and 24. If you would like to come let me know, as pre-registration is due by Feb. 8. Depending on who wants to come and the time commitments that everyone can make, we may either go up for both days or just one of the two days.

For those that don't know about SMAF, it is an amazing weekend of martial arts seminars taught by some of the best instructors in the Northeast. They put on many seminars at the same time of various different (and all very interesting) martial arts. For more information go to http://www.saratogafestival.com/home.html

Feel free to pose any questions.

Jeff