[Aikido] HOSTING broke college students like you

Zachary Wasserman zawasserman at vassar.edu
Tue Nov 11 14:15:37 EST 2008

I think that's a good rule you've put there, Leon. Whoever this Zack character is, he shouldn't use this as a crass attempt to meet women.
I myself may be able to host if we have room that weekend, but from a logistical standpoint it'd have to be girls on the basis of they're usually more slender and take up less room. Either way I need to see 1st if my housemates are okay with it and 2 If I myself am going to be here and not interviewing in the city,
Tell that Zack bastard he can forget such blatant sexism,
Zach