[Aikido] Upcoming Aikido events

Leon Pinheiro lepinheiro at vassar.edu
Sat Sep 27 01:37:55 EDT 2008

Hey lovely people,
Whazzzzzzzzzzzzz up!

Stuff:
1) MOVIE NIGHT (Oct 4, Rocky 300, 7-10PM)
2) DESIGNING COMPETITION
2) AIKIDO RANDORI SEMINAR

1) I just did an interview with Gulfem: gudemiray at vassar.edu. She wants to know what YOU think about Movie night. "Excited, Pumped, joyful, culmination of my life (Ok, not that surreal. Make it catchy like the republicans do)." Also if you have any popular martial arts movie quotes or any quote that summarizes why we should appreciate Martial Artists by watching movies or why people we should consider doing Martial Arts, e-mail her. It would be deeply appreciated.
FEEDBACK: Send me feedback on any other movies you would like to watch.

2) In addition, it has recently come to my attention, that some of you are actually VERY VERY talented in designing, and who knows what else. It's OFFICIAL. The t-shirt design competition has begun. This is a good place to get feedback. It will also spread ideas more quickly.

3) November 22-23. Currently, I have been contacting all the Sensei's (and am almost done) about leading drills during the seminar. I am so PSYCHED about this tournament. We are getting the best of the best Sensei's in the United States coming. In addition, a lot of people are coming and we have not even started advertising. Now the real planning begins. I will give you more information about how you can get involved and make this event a success during practice.

Well, that's it.

Peace,
Leon.

--