[Aikido] Hello everyone!

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Tue Apr 21 01:34:14 EDT 2009

Hey everybody!

I know that elections results haven't officially come in yet, but seeing as
all the positions were uncontested I thought I would send this email.

It's a little strange coming back to President after not being at Vassar for
a year, but I really can't wait. I'm still in Japan for JYA until the end of
July, so I'll be keeping up the Aikido training as much as I can from now
until then.  I'm sure us seniors-to-be of the club are going to be really
busy next year, so I'll be counting on the younger members to keep things
running smoothly. I'm looking forward to a great year of Aikido, training
with everyone again, and meeting those of you that I have yet to meet, as
well as all the new Freshmen that grace us with their presence every year.

Thanks to everyone that has made this year great (or so it sounds). Let's do
even better next year!

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns from now until next
semester, feel free to email me at jestickle at vassar.edu or
jstick33 at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jeff