[Aikido] Belt Tests

E. Moog emmoog at vassar.edu
Wed Apr 22 01:01:41 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Because Flynn-sensei won't be in town the Saturday during study period, the current plan is to have belt tests during practice on Tuesday, 12 May.  This is the night before exams start (so you get to go straight from belt tests to Midnight Breakfast).

Since that means we won't get out of belt tests until 11, it's unlikely we can have a party then - so current thoughts would be to have our belt test party that following Saturday, the 16th (time pending).

If for some reason you were planning to take a belt test and have a conflict, please get in touch with me, emmoog at vassar.edu

Thanks,

Emily