[Aikido] Fwd: Official Aikido Election Results

Leon Pinheiro lepinheiro at vassar.edu
Tue Apr 28 11:17:30 EDT 2009

Hey Guy,
The official election results are in. Now its official. So, while the President '09-10 is training hard in Japan and stealing all the Japanese government secrets to Tomiki Aikido, I would like the new board to meet so that we can finish planning what is left for this semester, and so that I can transfer all the (capital)stuff I have to you guys. I will probably see all of you on Sunday.

Right now, the only thing left is:
May at the mojo
Belt test stuff (if you are planning to take the belt test, let me know)

Sincerely,
Leon.