[Aikido] Vassar aikido festival and belt testing

dijing at optonline.net dijing at optonline.net
Wed Dec 2 23:12:18 EST 2009

Dear Vassar Aikidokai:

I want to remind you two important events coming up in next two weeks.

1.  Vassar Aikido Festival. This Sat and Sun will will host our annual Vassar Aikido Festival, which features seminars, randori clinics, and some randori matchs.  People come from all over the the country, as far away as California.  It is a great time to meet and learn from senseis and fellow aikidokai from other dojos, and make friends.  I know it's toward to the end of semester and a lot of deadlines coming up.  But I strongly encourage you to make time to attend this event, even just part of it.

2. Belt testing:  next Thur. Dec 10th, we will hold belt test.  Please make sure you have time to work with your testing partner for the testing materials.

Here is the requirements for each belt test.  Most of you will be going for yellow, green, blue or brown.  Talk to me if you have any question.

http://www.tomiki.org/files/JAAUSA_KyuCurriculum.pdf

Warm regards

Jun