[Aikido] Aikido Festival and more

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Fri Dec 4 13:55:11 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

1.) *Aikido Festival and Setup*: Just as Jun-sensei said in his email, we
are on schedule for our major Aikido Festival this weekend. We need help
setting up for the event tonight at 8 PM, so please come help move mats and
set up the event. The event itself is free for club members.

2.) *Belt tests and yearbook photo*: Other than our event this weekend, we
are having belt tests next Thursday, December 10th. Even if you are not
testing, please come and support the other club members. We will also be
taking the club picture for the yearbook during this practice, so if you
want to be in the picture, you must be there.

I hope to see you all tonight.

Jeff