[Aikido] First event for the new semester (reply ASAP before sunday)

Leon Pinheiro lepinheiro at vassar.edu
Thu May 21 10:28:39 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,
Our first event for next year is VANS (Vassar adventures for new students).
VANS will be on August 29th from 1:30pm - TBD by groups (keep in mind that dinner is from 6:30pm to 8:30pm)
*Lunch will be provided at the beginning of the event.

If you are going to be here on that date and are helping, this is what I need:

Location:
Probably, MRR or we could move the mats outside (vote).

working contacts (email and phone) for the all facilitators:
Leon Pinheiro
lepinheiro at vassar.edu
347-221-9678

final number of the amount you think you can accommodate:
5 per facilitator. Max: 25

final amounts for any non-transportation costs:
for cookies, water, gatorade and stuff = $30

Students returning early need to let me know when you are hoping to return immediately:
This is to make sure reslife arranges housing for you.

Here are the new hours for the GYM:
SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS FROM 10AM - 6PM
MONDAYS - FRIDAYS FROM 6AM - 8PM

The Fitness Center will be closed: