[Aikido] Upcoming Things

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Thu Sep 10 16:49:59 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm very glad to see some returning new faces so far at practice. In case
you don't already know, we are having our Aikido practices Tuesday,
Thursday, and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm. It's never too late to start coming
and there are no mandatory practices, we just ask that you come and have
fun. If you haven't come yet, please come by and see what we're all about.
If you are already coming, bring along your friends!

Other than our normal practice, we will be hosting the first social party of
the year this Sunday at 6:30 pm at TA 14 (if you need directions, please
ask). We will be making sushi and watching movies. You can stay as long as
you'd like, but we will probably have 2~3 movies available to watch. If you
want to come, please email me by noon tomorrow (Friday) so I can go
shopping. If you don't like sushi and want some other food, let me know that
as well. Lastly, if you have any good movie recommendations I am open to
suggestions.

See you all at practice!

Jeff Stickle
Aikido Club President