[Aikido] Practice tomorrow

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Sat Apr 3 00:20:20 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

To take advantage of the nice weather tomorrow, let's have our practice out
on the academic quad. We've been talking about doing it for a while and
tomorrow weather looks to be perfect. I'll bring down some weapons to play
around with and we can also do techniques that don't require falls.
Obviously because of the grass stain potential, don't wear your Aikido gi,
just wear something you can move in comfortably. If anyone wants to come up
to the gym a little before 2:00 to help me carry stuff, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Jeff