[Aikido] Re: Executive Board Nominations

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Mon Apr 19 00:36:35 EDT 2010

Hi again,

Nomination period is over, so here are the current nominations.

President: Emily Moog
Vice-president: Chelsea Anderson
Treasurer: Peter Grauman
Secretary: Hao Fu

Even though all positions are unopposed, there will still be a vote. If you
would like to remove your nomination, please email me before the end of
Tuesday, when voting will begin. Also, if there are any other last minute
self-nominations, I'll accept them until the end of Tuesday. Don't worry
about pushing someone off the board if you are considering a position, it's
possible to add to the exec board like we have in the past.

Jeff