[Aikido] uniforms have arrived! (plus money stuff)

E. Moog emmoog at vassar.edu
Thu Dec 16 13:58:33 EST 2010

Hi,

If you ordered a uniform this autumn, they arrived today!  If you're still on campus and want to pick it up, please call Peter ASAP (he's leaving tomorrow morning) at 215-285-0428 to find a time to pick yours up.

Also remember that uniforms are $25, and the first belt is $5 even if you didn't buy a uniform.  We can take cash or check.

Remember that our first practice of the new year is Thursday 20th January, and to come on time with (or for) your uniform and shiny new (or old) belt for the picture!

Also, if you wish to be a member of the Facebook group but haven't been able to find it, the URL is:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=2200010666

Have a great winter break!

Emily
Aikido Club President 2010-11