[Aikido] Summer practice

dijing at optonline.net dijing at optonline.net
Tue Jun 1 21:32:15 EDT 2010

Hi, Vassar aikidoka:Just to remind you that our summer Aikido starts next Sat. June 12.  Feel free to bring your friends who want to try something new in the summer.CheersJun----- Original Message -----From: dijing at optonline.netDate: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:57 pmSubject: [Aikido] Summer practiceTo: aikido at lists.vassar.edu> Hi, Vassar aikidoka:> > For those of you stay in Vassar or around in summer, we will > have practice in gym MPR on every Sat from 2:00 - 5:00 in June > and July except June 5 and July 3 when gym is closed.> > Feel free to bring friends who would like to try aikido.> > Cheers> > Jun> >