[Aikido] End of the semester stuff

Leon Pinheiro lepinheiro at vassar.edu
Mon Mar 22 02:06:39 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,
Hope you all had a great spring break.

1) Aikido officially resumes this Tuesday in case anybody was wondering.

2) Come regularly to practice:
- so Jeff and I can beat you up before we graduate. But seriously, we are going to graduate soon and who knows where we will be after May. So come train with us as much as you can.
- more importantly come to practice for your next belt test. Start thinking about who your partner is going to be.

3) Elections:
We need a new exec board to pass the leadership torch. Come talk to Jeff or Jun for more information or advise on which positions to run for. If you have already decided, you can just email Jeff about which position you want to run for and a little description persuading club members why you should be elected,what your qualifications are, bla bla bla.

Remember, leadership positions look good on resumes which will help you later in your career.
Leadership positions also help you develop your leadership skills and helps you overcome challenges. It builds self-esteem and self-confidence.

4) Spring Martial arts seminar
Right now, we are planning the next martial arts seminar which will be held here at Vassar. We will be bringing instructors from other Martial Arts. Its good stuff. For more information, talk to me.

That's it for now

Sincerely,
Leon
--