[Aikido] Fwd: Jon Cameron Seminar

Jeff Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Mon Mar 22 23:07:16 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

Read the email below. For those of you that don't know, Jon Cameron is a
really talented British Aikdio practitioner. He came to Vassar 2 years ago
and he has some very interesting things to teach. The exec board will have
to discuss it, but I think we have enough money in the budget to pay for
people to go, if there is interest. If you are interested in going, please
email me.

Thanks,

Jeff