[Aikido] welcome to aikido!

Chelsea Anderson andersonchelsea91 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:08:18 EDT 2010

Hey guys! To benefit the (whole mess of!) new people who signed up for this
mailing list at the activities fair, it seems a good idea to clarify when
and where our practices are, as well as a few things about the club in
general.

What: Aikido is a Japanese martial art with a focus on self-defense and
using an opponent's force against them. Our club is open to anybody-
experience in martial arts is not required or expected.

When: every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:00-11:00 PM. None of these
practices are mandatory; feel free to come as often or seldom as you want.

Where: Walker MPR. For the more freshman-y among you who might not know
where that is: go through Walker's main entrance, head up to the second
floor, and cross the elevated bridge that runs over the back of the lobby.

We look forward to meeting you!

-Chelsea