[Aikido] Elections!

E. Moog emmoog at vassar.edu
Tue Apr 12 23:55:45 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Sorry about the veritable flood of emails, but this one's important: elections for next year!

Attached is the club constitution.  Please give it a read-over if you're interested in running for a board position (preferably President or Treasurer, since those are the absolutely necessary positions).

People who will be away in the fall cannot be elected, but if you guys want you can hold elections for spring semester.

We'll hold a nominations period until midnight Sunday, at which point I'll send out an email about how to vote and so on.

Nominations should be e-mailed to aikido.vsa at vassar.edu so that both Peter and I get copies.

Emily Moog
Aikido Club President 2010-11