[Aikido] IMPORTANT: belt test scheduling

Chelsea Anderson andersonchelsea91 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:51:21 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

We're trying to plan a time for end-of-semester belt tests, and so we need
to know when people are available. Following is a list of possible dates-
everybody who is planning on taking the test should reply to this email to
say which option they would prefer and, more importantly, whether there are
any of these practices that they absolutely could *not* make it to.

Thursday 5/12
Tuesday 5/10
Thursday 5/05

If none of these are possible, we might still be able to work something out-
but please respond as soon as you can!

Thanks,

Chelsea