[Aikido] Saratoga Martial Arts Festival!

John Nguyen jonguyen at vassar.edu
Wed Feb 22 13:09:56 EST 2012

Hey there, everyone!

So, as some of you may know, the Saratoga Martial Arts Festival is quickly approaching! This is an annual event which we try to go to in the Spring of every year, and it's in Saratoga Springs, NY. It's a lot of fun, and features prominent instructors from the region giving seminars and showing off their skills for you! This year, the festival runs from March 23 to March 25, but we are only going to be going as a club on the last day, the 25th, which is a Saturday. We'll be leaving in the morning and getting back in the evening.

Everyone who is interested, please let me know ASAP, so we can get a headcount and start registering people! Even if you've told me in person, please reply to this email to let me know. See you all soon!

Best,
John Nguyen
President