[Aikido] Lunar New Year Dinner Demonstration rehearsals

John Nguyen jonguyen at vassar.edu
Sat Jan 21 13:01:20 EST 2012

Hey all!

I hope that you've all had an good time easing into your semester, so far. We had our first practice last Thursday, at which I announced the very exciting news that the ASA has asked us to perform at their Lunar New Year dinner on Saturday, February 4 in UpC. Today's practice, from 14 'till around 17 o'clock, and possibly the Saturdays up until then, will be when we prepare and do the choreography for the dinner. All of our active members are invited to be in the demonstration, as well as to come and meet our returned juniors, if you weren't at practice on Thursday! Till then, good luck with all your respective pursuits, and happy aikido'ing!

Best,
John Nguyen
President, 2011-2012