[Nordicteam-l] saturday nordic ski!

Isaac Leslie isleslie at vassar.edu
Thu Jan 21 12:18:00 EST 2010

ski trip this saturday!
we will make the call on where to go tomorrow, based on snow conditions.  it
will be between 1 and 2.5 hours away.  it will be a day trip (unless people
really want to spend the night somewhere).  we would leave in the AM and be
back with plenty of time for dinner and saturday night revelry.  as always,
we have equipment for you, and we pay for trail tickets and gas.  this is
not a race trip.  just a chance to get on some snow, on vassar's budget.
*let me know by tomorrow (friday)* if you want to come.  i need to know
these things:

do you have a car?
if you need equipment, what is your shoe size?

its going to be a blast!