[Nordicteam-l] nordic trips!

Isaac Leslie isleslie at vassar.edu
Wed Jan 27 00:32:48 EST 2010

here are some upcoming nordic trip possibilities:

Jan 30 and/or Jan 31 (Saturday and Sunday): there is a race at Lapland Lake,
but it starts at 9am, so we probably won't make it unless we go up the night
before.  instead, we are thinking about doing day trips.  i'll bring a crew
saturday, laurel will bring people sunday.  we'll probably go to pine ridge
again, where we skied last weekend and the snow was great.  *let us know by
thursday *if you want to come.  **

Feb 7 (Sunday): day trip anywhere or race in Lake Placid...place tbd
depending on snow, but put the date in your calendar.

Feb 13-14: Prospect race weekend: Woodford, VT.  Race Saturday Feb. 13 and
Sunday Feb. 14th.  of course non-racers are invited...there are great trails
to ski on all day.  we would probably stay friday and saturday night nearby
at my house.  home cooked meals a good possibility.

SPRING BREAK!  anyone interested in a spring break trip?  maybe for a few
days right after classes are done? montreal?

cheers!

and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREL!!!!!