[Nordicteam-l] Nordic Trip Sunday!

Laurel Walker lawalker at vassar.edu
Sat Jan 30 11:35:14 EST 2010

Hey lovely ski people!

Get stoked for skiing Sunday!

Unfortunately Pineridge (the place we went last weekend) doesn't have enough snow right now :( But, have no fear WE ARE STILL SKIING! We'll be going to Lapland Lake XC center (http://www.laplandlake.com/ski_report.htm)-I've talked to them and they have awesome conditions up there with 38km open for both classic and skate.

So, if you still want to go and haven't told me let me know ASAP so I can make sure we have enough car space...e-mail, call, or just tell me when you see me or whatever so I know your coming.

If you already talked to me you're all set-just look for one final e-mail with all the details later today.

Lapland Lake is about 2.5 hrs from Vassar so we will prob leave around 9:45-10 and get back in time for dinner

Happy skiing!!

Laurel