[SAMS] this weekend!

Bernice Wu bewu at vassar.edu
Wed Sep 7 23:57:55 EDT 2005

HELLO!
hope you guys had a great summer/preseason!
So, Yas brought up a terrific idea: this weekend we have A LOT of HOME
events: field hockey, womens tennis, cross country, and womens volleyball.
And in light of the recent hurricane Katrina disaster, we thought it would
be great if we could send out some very cool SAMS to the home games to
collect change for relief efforts (basically the same thing we did for the
tsunami efforts last year).
I can definately work the field hockey games, but we could use some
volunteers for the other events!

So shoot me an email by thursday night if you can work:
TENNIS v. Union :: Sat 10am at Joss
CROSS COUNTRY Vassar Invitation :: Sat 12pm
WOMENS V-BALL :: Friday v. Union at 4, Friday v. Hunter at 6
                 Saturday v. SUNY Cortland at 10am
                 Saturday v. Skidmore at 2pm

ThanksThanksThanks,
Bernie