[Sci-all-l] Summer internship opportunity: Meeting tomorrow

Nancy Ide ide at cs.vassar.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:01:26 EDT 2004

Dear Science faculty,

Tomorrow from 3-5PM a representative of HealthServe!, located in
Poughkeepsie, will be on campus to provide an information session about
the company and to interview students for summer internships. The
company is concerned with "healthcare information technology
management." I am appending a flyer (in PowerPoint) that describes the
company for your information.

I would appreciate it if you would let your majors know about
tomorrow's meeting so that those who may be interested can attend. We
have sent a flyer for the event via campus mail that you can post.

The meeting will be held from 3-5pm in the Computer Science classroom,
105 OLB.

Thanks,
Nancy Ide
Computer Science Department Chair