[Sci-all-l] Alien communication

Flora Grabowska flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Mon Sep 6 10:28:01 EDT 2004

Below is the link to the original New Scientist article which I
skimmed on Sept 1.   Funny thing is it didn't strike me as a sticky
vat of hyperbole and in fact I remained sceptical then.  I've now
re-read it more carefully and find it quite balanced assuming the
people quoted spoke as quoted.  I'm still sceptical!

Our own Debbie Elmegreen once spent a summer scanning for ET signals
(many years ago.)

Flora

Follow the link below for the full story:

Mysterious signals from 1000 light years away

Their message:

New Scientist.com is the world's leading online science and
technology news service, with a global network of award-winning
journalists.
Visit www.newscientist.com now for constantly updated and
authoritative reporting that's both fast and fascinating.