[Sci-all-l] Physics and Astronomy Colloquium

Luc Peterson japeterson at vassar.edu
Fri Dec 2 16:32:11 EST 2005

The Physics and Astronomy Department invites you to our next Colloquium.

"How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Universe"
Marilena LoVerde
Columbia University

Monday, December 5, 2005
Sanders Physics Auditorium, Room 207
Tea and Cookies 3:15 pm
Lecture 3:30 pm

Mon., December 5th. Guest speaker from Columbia University, Marilena
LoVerde will discuss "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the
Universe". She will discuss dark energy and the expansion of the
universe. In the second half she will discuss graduate school,
deciding to go, applications, and getting and being there.  Sanders
Physics Building, room 207.  3:30pm to 4:15. Question and answer
session after 4:15.