[Sci-all-l] Write for ScienceWorks!

Nicole Doorly nidoorly at vassar.edu
Sat Sep 23 00:11:24 EDT 2006

To all science faculty and students,

I invite you all to write for this semester’s issue of
ScienceWorks—Vassar’s cross-disciplinary science newsletter! What is
ScienceWorks about? ScienceWorks is a forum for all students and faculty
who are interested in sharing ideas, research, and news related to the
sciences at Vassar.

ScienceWorks features student and faculty research from all science
departments, science-related events and news including on-campus lectures,
world science news, book/film reviews and more!

ScienceWorks is especially interested in highlighting collaborative
work—not only between different science departments but also between
science and the humanities. We welcome submissions from ALL Vassar faculty
and students!

If you are interested in contributing to ScienceWorks and/or you have an
idea for submission, please contact me at nidoorly at vassar.edu.

Thank you,
Nicole Doorly
Student Editor