[Sci-all-l] IPCC climate change web focus

Flora Grabowska flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Thu Apr 12 09:12:22 EDT 2007

Climate change 2007

This year's second report from an international scientific panel shows
how climate change has already started to affect people, animals and
ecosystems around the world. In a package of news, features and
commentary, Nature clarifies the scientific findings and what
the world can expect in the future.

Selected content free online click here
http://ealerts.nature.com/cgi-bin24/DM/y/edRS0SqJ2r0Hjv0hMB0ED

Coming soon

Nature Reports: Climate Change will report on climate science and
cast a wider net to cover the larger implications for the economy,
policy, and society. A key feature of the site will be its
interaction with the wider climate science community, with regular
blogs and podcasts. All content will be freely accessible and
available as a monthly digital edition.

Stay on top of the latest climate change developments.
Sign up for e-alerts
http://ealerts.nature.com/cgi-bin24/DM/y/edRS0SqJ2r0Hjv0BQOz0Es

As a registered user of Nature Publishing Group's Web sites, our
database indicates that you have opted-in to receive NPG Product
Information and Special Offers. If you no longer wish to receive
these emails or to discontinue all email services from Nature
Publishing Group, please update your online account.
http://ealerts.nature.com/cgi-bin24/DM/y/edRS0SqJ2r0Hjv0Z5d0E8
(You will need to log in to be recognised as a Nature registrant)

For further technical assistance, please contact our registration
department mailto:registration at nature.com

For print subscription enquiries, please contact our subscription
department mailto:subscriptions at nature.com

For other enquiries, please contact our customer feedback department
mailto:feedback at nature.com

Nature Publishing Group
75 Varick Street, 9th floor | New York | NY 10013-1917 USA

Nature Publishing Group's worldwide offices:
London - Paris - Munich - New Delhi - Tokyo - Melbourne
San Diego - San Francisco - Washington - New York - Boston
Hong Kong - Melbourne - Gurgaon - Mexico City - Basingstoke

Macmillan Publishers Limited is a company incorporated in England and
Wales under company number 785998 and whose registered office is located
at Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 6XS.

© 2007 Nature Publishing Group
--
Flora Grabowska, Science Librarian      phone 845 437 5788
Box 553
124 Raymond Ave,                        e-mail:flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604-0553
Vassar College Library Website: http://library.vassar.edu/vcl/index.html