[Sci-all-l] Scopus gone but not forgotten

Flora Grabowska flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Sat Feb 10 16:05:55 EST 2007

Our Scopus free trial finally was turned off during the day on Friday.

I tried very hard to save it and passed on all the passionate pleas I
received.  Now that it is no longer available I am trying to get it
turned back on asap so don't give up all hope yet.

Meanwhile, http://scholar.google.com/ and Web of Science cover a lot
of Scopus ground (but with much less ease of use.)

Next week I'll be at the Reference Desk
Mon 1-3
Tues 6-10
Thur 1-3
Sat 1-5
Sun 2-6, 7-10 pm
and will be happy to explore alternative databases.

Flora
--
Flora Grabowska, Science Librarian      phone 845 437 5788
Box 553
124 Raymond Ave,                        e-mail:flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604-0553
Vassar College Library Website: http://library.vassar.edu/vcl/index.html