[Sci-all-l] ScienceDirect not available Sat March 3

Flora Grabowska flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Thu Mar 1 09:36:58 EST 2007

I was a bit surprised to see this notice since it was down for
scheduled maintenance last Saturday too.  I didn't send a warning
last week and have since heard from one person seriously
inconvenienced, hence the notice this week.  I hope this will be the
end of scheduled maintenance.

Flora

ScienceDirect will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance
on Saturday, March 3, 2007 for approximately 9 hours
starting at 06:30 AM EST (11:30 AM GMT).
We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Flora Grabowska, Science Librarian      phone 845 437 5788
Box 553
124 Raymond Ave,                        e-mail:flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604-0553
Vassar College Library Website: http://library.vassar.edu/vcl/index.html