[Sci-all-l] Environment Complete trial through 12/31/08

Flora Grabowska flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Mon Dec 15 22:18:14 EST 2008

FYI.  A very short trial, then we'll be
subscribing in Jan. with some grant money.
Hopefully the transition from trial to
subscription will happen seamlessly.

--
Flora Grabowska, Science Librarian      phone 845 437 5788
Vassar College Box 553,                     fax   845 437 5864
124 Raymond Ave,                       email flgrabowska at vassar.edu
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604-0553
Vassar College Libraries website: http://library.vassar.edu/vcl/index.html
Open Access Publishing website: