[Tabletpcusers-l] Software ideas useful for tablet PC use (free)

Meg Stewart mestewart at vassar.edu
Thu Jun 18 22:56:10 EDT 2009

Hello Tablet PC users.

There haven't been any posts on this tablet PC list so I will start. There
are nine people on this list, by the way, so if you have questions specific
to tablet PCs, this could be a good place to start your quest.

Some *free* software specific for tablet use and that I think has been
useful are listed below:
**
*M2Screen* - screen annotation executable that works great with tablets.
Let's you mark up the screen (ie., a web page and save the markings to a
jpeg, or erase and not save) Useful during lectures.
http://www.marauderzstuff.com/programs/m2screenink/default.aspx

*Inkseine* - This is an inking software that's like Windows Journal only a
little more slick.
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/inkseine/

*Classroom Presenter* - This is for in-class slide presentations and comes
with a PowerPoint plug-in. You can use your PP slides in Classroom Presenter
and makr them up. You can also network other tablets/laptops and share your
slides with students. This is very similar to DyKnow but DyKnow costs a lot.
http://classroompresenter.cs.washington.edu/

Take care,
Meg