[Vcfilmmakers-l] Funny People Meet the Film Dept.

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Tue Nov 17 16:19:31 EST 2009

All,

ONE:
ViCE Film League will be showing Funny People on Dec. 4th and 5th and want to show a Vassar Filmmakers short before it. This is a great opportunity to be able to screen a film (in front of a sizable audience) and get immediate feedback as to what is working and what is not (as I did when I screened a film I did before Coraline). Please let me know if you are interested in filming something to show before these screenings. (If you've already shot something recently that might fit, also let me know, though preference will go to any group of filmmakers that is filming a short specifically for this screening.)

They're also showing The Girlfriend Experience this weekend, directed by Steven Soderbergh and starring Sasha Grey - I hope to see you there.

TWO:
Our Exec Board will be meeting with the professors in the Film Department tomorrow at 3:15 (last week's meeting got cancelled at the last minute). Email me if you wish to attend and I'll tell you the location (as soon as I find it out).

THREE:
SOUND WORKSHOP IS CANCELED FOR THIS WEEK. We'll still be having a meeting though, 6PM Rocky 312. More on this to come.

And that's a wrap,
Kyle