[Vcfilmmakers-l] WORKSHOP TOMORROW

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Thu Jan 21 18:47:04 EST 2010

Ya'll,

We'll be having a brief meeting and then a workshop tomorrow beginning at 4PM in Rocky 312. During the workshop we'll be splitting into two groups and having each group shoot the same scene (which is from a film you've probably never seen before). This will be so ya'll get used to all our beautiful equipment, get used to directing actors and choosing shots, and so that we can see just how different the same scene can end up with different actors and crews. Just so you know, the workshop should go till around 6PM.

See you there,
Kyle