[Vcfilmmakers-l] Screening Submissions Note

Kyle Porter kyporter at vassar.edu
Thu May 6 17:31:13 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Just to let you know, if you want to be included in our publicity, you need to send Tim (tioconnor at vassar.edu) an email by midnight tonight. Please also send the name of your film(s) and a couple stills (if you have them).

Feel free/I encourage you to also do your own flyering for the event, specified to your own film. Please just state that it will be screened at the "Vassar Filmmakers Annual Showcase" on Thursday, May 13th at 6PM in the Rosenwald Theater in the Center for Drama & Film. Also include the statement (likely in a small font at the bottom of the poster) "Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should call Campus Activities at 845-437-5370 as far in advance as possible to request accommodations". Tim will send out our poster after it is done later tonight or early tomorrow if you want to refer to the fonts or formatting when making your own poster (though you don't need to refer to our fonts or formatting). Unfortunately, we will be unable to pay for your printing costs, though I would very much recommend going to the copy center (in Main) to have them do your print-outs as they will look a lot better than if you do them using V-Print and the library printers.

By the way, we'll be providing subs from Rossi's Deli after the screening - mention that if you want.

Hope you're all making it through,
Kyle