[Vassarfilmmakers-l] FILM SHOOT - 8/23 and 8/24

Tim O'Connor timoconnor7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:19:47 EDT 2011

Hey there everybody,

Me and Eric are getting ready to shoot a short film early next week, and
we need your help! If you're in the New York/New Jersey area and are
available this coming Tuesday and Wednesday, we would love the help.
It's gonna be a short shoot, and you'd have a place to stay and food to
eat. We're real excited about the project, and we hope you'll consider
coming out for a filmy thrill ride before the return to Vassar.

Also, it's going to be a great year for film at Vassar, ladies and
gents. We're hoping the Filmmakers will be bigger and better than ever.
See you all soon!

-Tim