[Vassarfilmmakers-l] YO! TWELVE HOUR FILM FEST!

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Wed Jan 26 23:22:11 EST 2011

YO DUDES!!

If you want to shoot a short film this weekend as part of the 12-HOUR FILM FEST, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. You must come to the Filmmakers meeting on Friday, at 5, in Rocky 310. (Rocky 312 is leaking.)

Form your groups now, or just come on Friday and get set up with other people!

Regardless, on Friday, we'll be registering your groups, and you'll choose the shift within which you will film. (9pm Friday-9am Saturday, 9am Saturday-9pm Saturday, or 9pm Saturday to 9am Sunday.)

We will also be workshopping Alex Levy's film, "Tremolo."

GET PUMMMMMPED

grace