[Vassarfilmmakers-l] Help campaign against distracted driving! And help Wendel win a scholarship in the process!

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:42:45 EDT 2011

Yo all!
I still have email privileges! Bwahahahaha....so here's another AWESOME video entry in a contest, made by our very own Wendel Smith. Please vote...the video is super good.

Living it up in LA,
grace

Take it away, Wendel:

Hey Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your summer. I am entering a video scholarship contest that campaigns against distracted driving and to promote awareness. By voting for my PSA, you can help my PSA rise to the top and win this contest, but I cannot do it without your help. How can you help you say? Below are the TWO easy steps.

1. Go to http://bit.ly/votewendel
2. You're done! Thanks for your vote.

^- see that was not too bad

To view my PSA (which I recommend) go to: http://bit.ly/psavideo

You can vote once a day until July 15th. I know that it may be a burden, but it literally only takes 3 seconds. Just by voting everyday, you can secure me 10 votes. Now multiply that by 30 people; that is nearly 300 votes. It would mean a lot to me if you could commit yourself to voting once a day. Like I said, it only takes 3 seconds. You can create a shortcut of the link on your desktop or even put it under your favorites in your web browser. You can even vote on your cell phone if you have internet access (just put http://bit.ly/votewendel in your browser). This way, you even get to add 2 votes to the pot per day! Or for those who need a reminder like myself, you can join the facebook group that I sent out ( http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=201612476556245 ).

By doing this, you can help me win a scholarship for college! Also, you are helping promote the campaign against distracted driving, and why it is dangerous. Let me know if you have any questions/comments.
Much Appreciation,
Wendel