[Vassarfilmmakers-l] YO SUMMER UPDATE!

Grace Statwick lestatwick at vassar.edu
Sat Jun 25 01:29:11 EDT 2011

Hi all!
I'm technically no longer your president, but I still have email power.

Someone else with power: Max. Powers. Max Powers and Gilad Thaler have made a mockumercial for a contest -- it is now one of THREE finalists. Vote for it on facebook to get some of the audio used in the feature film "Grassroots" (which several Vassar students worked on)!!

Here's the link for voting:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=240653649281224&qa_ref=qts

So far they're winning -- let's keep it that way. Show your fellow filmmakers some love.

Hope you're all having great summers. Make movies! Do good!
grace