[Vassarfilmmakers] SCREENING THIS SUNDAY - 7PM

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Wed Nov 30 22:56:33 EST 2011

Hi busybuddies,

No meeting this week guys - we figure it's better to have our last meeting of the semester next week. But that being said, we're going to have another one of our unofficial screenings:

THIS SUNDAY AT 7PM.
We'll be showing: THE APARTMENT, directed by Billy Wilder (Sunset Boulevard, Double Indemnity, Some Like it Hot). One of the best comedies we've got folks, can't recommend it more.

Another important item before I leave you for the evening: the MODFEST committee is still looking for submissions! If you've got something you want to show to a big-ol audience, please send notification my way and I'll pass along the word to the right people.

Hoping everyone doesn't implode with stress!

Tim