[Vassarfilmmakers] EMAIL FROM ALUMNI LOOKING FOR INTERNS Fwd: Interns needed for Magnus Rex

Eric Schuman erschuman at vassar.edu
Mon Oct 17 13:41:29 EDT 2011

Hello, my name is Woodrow Travers, and I am one of the co-founders of
the Vassar Filmmakers.  I am currently an Assistant Director on a film
entitled Magnus Rex being shot in NYC.  Any chance the other founders
and I have to give opportunities to hard-working aspiring filmmakers
from Vassar we try to do so.  This is one such opportunity.  I am
hoping to bring on an intern or two during the prep period of Magnus
Rex to help me prepare the paperwork for over 4000 extras who will be
coming in for fittings to be dressed as cops, SWAT, mercenaries,
orphans, and thugs.  We will be prepping this Wednesday, October 19th
through Sunday, October 23rd.  Those interested can volunteer for 1
day or all 5 days.  To be clear, the position is unpaid, but the
opportunity to learn is great.  Our work days are from 8am to 7pm.  We
will be working in our production office in the lower east side of
manhattan.  Please email me if interested.  Woodrow.Travers at gmail.com.

All the best and I hope to hear from you,

Woodrow

- -

Woodrow Travers
2nd Assistant Director