[Vassarfilmmakers] MEETING: 8PM, ROCKY 312

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Thu Sep 8 01:14:13 EDT 2011

Hey Vassar film-world,

TONIGHT (being Thursday now): the first Filmmakers' meeting of the year! If you've got stories to write, scripts to shoot, blockbusters to talk about or any sort of interest in the silver screen at all, we want you there! Any class year, any major, any experience level.

Here's the cold hard facts:

8:00 PM
ROCKY 312

It's gonna be the best year of Vassar film the world has ever seen. See you there.

- Tim

(also: important info on the 12 Hour Film Fest. If you've got a group of people interested in participating, great! If not, that's okay! We'll find a group for ya)