[Vassarfilmmakers] EXTRAS UPDATE

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Sun Sep 18 18:09:03 EDT 2011

Two important updates on the previously mentioned opportunity to work with a big-name director:

- The scene originally planned to be shot TOMORROW will now be moved to WEDNESDAY. If you have committed, please let me know if and when you would be available on Wednesday (the time and location of the shoot is yet to be determined). Again, we're looking for about 20 people, so respond ASAP if interested with: your full name, your age, phone number, email, and availability on Wednesday (day and night).

- A scene is being shot TONIGHT at the Alumni House and ADDITIONAL BACKGROUND IS NEEDED. We're looking for 10 college aged students for a bar scene. If available and interested, respond as soon as possible, because call time is 7:30PM TONIGHT (yup, just about an hour from now...) Again, it'll be a great time, I definitely recommend coming out to see a professional low-budget film in action.

-Tim