[Vassarfilmmakers] THAT PROMINENT FILMMAKER IS LOOKING FOR EXTRAS ONE MORE TIME

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Thu Sep 22 18:45:44 EDT 2011

Hey guys -

The shoot that's been going on around campus has been extended until tomorrow! And we need 20 extras or so for a scene to be shot tomorrow morning (again, sorry if this is a repeat email for some of you... trying to get to every last film-interested person we can). Big-time director, small independent crew, lots-o-learning to be had. Here's the information:

FRIDAY (TOMORROW)
Two time slots:
8AM - 11AM  &
11AM - 2PM
Outside the college center (for the first slot)
At Mudd Chemistry (for the second)

If interested and available (we do need you for the entirety of whatever shift you commit to for continuity reasons, we can't have you for just part of a shift unfortunately) let me know ASAP, as it's first-come, first-served.

Last chance to get on the set that's been whispered about!

Tim